Greeters in the Vézère Valley
Lovers of nature, heritage?
Meet our Greeters, they will help you discover our territory, their territory.
A Greeter is not a professional guide but a passionate enthusiast who transforms each free tour into a unique, authentic moment..
Fundamental values shared by Greeters:
- Greeters are volunteers, they are a friendly face for visitors.
- Greeters welcome individuals and groups of up to 6 people.
- An encounter with a Greeter is completely free of charge.
- Greeters welcome all individuals, visitors and volunteers, without any discrimination.
- Greeters' networks are part of a sustainable tourism approach that respects the environment and mankind. They participate in cultural and economic enrichment of local communities and contribute to the positive image of the destination.
- Greeters' networks promote mutual enrichment and cultural exchange between individuals for a better world.
Come and meet them, and live the human adventure alongside them!