Mills in Perigord Noir
Visit three mills and enjoy some delicious tastings!
Le Moulin de Brignac : the flour mill of Brignac produces flour from local wheat, old varieties and wheat labelled "BIO" - organic.
The Moulin Haut farm in Terrasson-Lavilledieu; the Sauvanet family breeds and prepares ducks and geese. The birds are fed with the corn produced on site.
The Moulin de Maneyrol farm: Charlie le Gallo makes his walnut oil from AOP (PDO) walnuts from the Périgord. A regular prizewinner at the international fair in Paris.
The day's schedule
- 9:30am: Rendezvous in front of the Terrasson Tourist Office.
- Visit the Brignac flour mill
- Lunch featuring local products
- Visit the Moulin Haut farm
- Visit Maneyrol mill
- Duration: from 9:30am to 5pm
- Round trips by car of about 20 km
- Price (lunch included) : Adult: 16€ / Child -10 years old: 10€.
- You must book: tel +33 5 53 50 40 27 or in person at one of the tourist offices. Or book now and guarantee your place:
Le Moulin de Maneyrol
Close to Terrasson and its magnificent "Jardins de l'Imaginaire", come and visit our mill specialising in walnut oil production. We use traditional me...