Our farms in Perigord Noir
Do you love the countryside and want to have a privileged contact with the people who work here?
Do your children want to see and touch animals?
In July/August on Thursdays, we invite you to go for a day's drive from farm to farm with a lunch break featuring local produce.
The day's schedule
- Rendezvous at 9.30am in front of the Tourist Office in Hautefort.
- Visit a truffle farm, a cattle rearing farm
- Lunch featuring local products at one of the farms or at a local restaurant.
- Visit to a walnut grove and a duck breeding farm
- Duration: from 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Round trip by car of about 30 kms
- Prices (lunch included) : Adult: 15€ / Child - 10 years old: 9€ / Child - 6 years old: free
- You must book at +33 5 53 50 40 27 or in one of the tourist offices.
- Or book now and guarantee your place:
La Ferme Roulland
Visit and discovery of force-feeding. From breeding to force-feeding, come and visit a farm in the heart of the Périgord: fresh foie gras, duck breast...
Les noix de Fougeyrollas
Nuts and its derivatives: oil, cookies, cakes, pies... In summer and winter truffle season Cécile and Christophe DEVEAUX are walnut growers in the Pé...
Les Vergers de la Guillou
Les Vergers de la Guillou organises guided tours of the farm, walnut groves and its nut production. These visits present the different stages of the w...
A la noix patiente
Come and discover the Périgord walnut at Lucette and Michel Dubreuil-Lachaud's farm. Taste the walnut pralines coated with tender caramel, walnut m...